- Extend your living room TV experience in sparkling 1080p high definition.
- Connects to your DVR, cable set-top box or satellite receiver via HDMI and component or composite sources.
- New simplified setup on your TV screen.
- Built in Wi-Fi and IR blasters.
- Sleek, innovative design.
- Watch and control your TV and all of its programming on your compatible smartphone or tablet using SlingPlayer® software*.
- Access your Slingbox from the web on a high-speed Internet-connected PC or Mac.
- On the road, at work or on vacation, anywhere - anytime.
- Enjoy your videos and photos on the big screen at home with SlingProjector™.
- Wirelessly archive** your personal media from your smartphone with SlingSync™.
Now you can enjoy kids, pets and sunsets, or any of your personal media*** on the big screen with SlingProjector. With a Slingbox 500 and SlingPlayer* on your iPhone or Android phone it's a snap to beam your photos and videos onto the TV. All you need is the latest version of SlingPlayer on your iPhone or Android phone and you’re ready to join the fun.
Your phone needs to be wirelessly connected on the same home network as your Slingbox 500. After that all you have to do is touch the My Media icon in your SlingPlayer app and choose the photos or videos you want to beam onto your TV with SlingProjector. It's fast and easy. The Slingbox 500 knows just what to do and switches the input automatically without you having to fumble with a remote.
Change the photos on the big screen with a simple swipe on your phone. Or sit back and watch a slideshow or video, brought to you by SlingProjector. Get more out of your TV with the Slingbox 500 and SlingProjector.
With a Slingbox 500 and SlingPlayer* on your smartphone, you can now also wirelessly archive your photos and videos from your iPhone or Android phone to an attached USB hard drive and enjoy them on the big screen anytime. To get started, all you need is the latest version of SlingPlayer on your iPhone or Android phone and a USB storage device attached to your Slingbox.
Connect your smartphone wirelessly to the same network as your Slingbox 500 and ensure an external hard drive or flash memory stick is connected to the USB port on the back of your Slingbox 500. The rest is easy – simply touch the My Media icon in your SlingPlayer app, and select the photos or videos you want to copy to the attached hard drive. Or choose to let SlingPlayer automatically archive all new media from your phone’s camera roll every time you connect to your home network and start SlingPlayer. Get more out of your TV with the Slingbox 500 and SlingSync.
*Download sold separately.
**Attached USB storage required.
***For information on supported audio/video and image formats, click here.